In this year's edition of INSIDENORWAY at Saloni de Mobile, the joint booth includes the large office chair brand HÅG to smaller design companies like Fjordfiesta.
- This edition of the INSIDENORWAY confirms the ongoing internationalization process of the Norwegian design sector, says Egil Sundet, Director of Norsk Industri - the Norwegian Federation of Furniture and Interior Industries.
Chairs for both the residential and contract markets have traditionally been a main category from Norwegian companies. The Norwegian booth exhibits this year a broader selection of the latest trends in interior and contract design, including beds, outdoor furniture, chairs, sofas, lamps, fire-places, cutlery and textiles in a surrounding of a stylized homes and offices, designed by the acknowledged Norwegian Architectural & Design firm, Metropolis.
The products in display represent the best from a relatively large Norwegian furniture and interior design industry. The industry is the most important finished goods industry in the country, which mostly is known for its natural resources of oil and fish.
- We are happy to be part of this year’s exhibition, says SB Seating CEO Lars I. Roiri. Our brands owned by Scandinavian Business Seating share a common core deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. They all share the same Scandinavian values and a common Scandinavian identity like;
• The most environmentally sound products in the business
• A balance between good ergonomics and aesthetics
• Human-centered functional design
• The right quality at the right price
Contacts: Director Egil Sundet, email@example.com , (p) +47 909 22 192 og Market manager Helene Jellestad, firstname.lastname@example.org , (p) +47 450 00 630.
For pictures use dropbox below, or contact us.